This blog originally founded by Blogger who holds a theological degree and a doctorate in Counseling Psychology. Taught Psychology for 32 years and is now Professor Emeritus. Is a board-certified psychologist and was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award in his profession. Ministered as a chaplain, and pastored Baptist and Episcopal churches. Publications cover the integration of psychology and theology. Served in the Army, the Merchant Marines and the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Perfect Candidate? The Actual Candidate? Or - Obama?


This reminded me of the current political situation where a whole lot of Conservative Republicans are waiting in hopes of the perfect candidate coming forth. Let's just hope that, while we are waiting, we don't end up getting another four years of Obama!     

11 comments:

Sarkazein said...

There ya go

Blogger said...

Once again you nailed it NewGuy.

Sarkazein said...

The picture is after the Leftist picked their carcasses for another 4 years.

guy faulkes said...

It does not have to be a perfect candidate, but it does have to be a conservative one, or there is little to no difference in electing Obama again (except possibly the time frame it takes to ruin the country).

guy faulkes said...

i realize this is dated, but it is another reason I support Cain over any other candidate, even though he is not a perfect candidate.

Sarkazein said...

2012 Presidential Matchups
Obama 39% Cain 34%

Now, is it the 39% or it the 34% that are bigots?

Anonymous said...

Guy, Cain is an establishment man and was the chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in the mid-1990s.

You will not get any real change for the better with Cain.

guy faulkes said...

Cain is not a career politician and as I said is not perfect. Of the field he is my favorite unless I find out something he has done that would be so odious it would exclude him. He is by far better than Romney, Christie, or Perry, at least in my opinion.

If you have any particulars on shortcomings that you feel Cain has, I would appreciate hearing about them.

guy faulkes said...

I am really interested in your concerns. What did Cain do as Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City that made you dislike him? Is it the mere fact he held the position? I did not know he held this position or anything about his performance in it.

I would like specifics because I would love someone as conservative as Cain appears to be to hold such a position.

Please respond if you have any relative information.

Sarkazein said...

Guy Faulkes- It looks as though you may be able to sit this election out after-all.
Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot
Election 2012: Generic Republican 47%, Obama 41%

A month ago I wrote- " If I had to vote now, I'd vote for Cain." Every-time I hear him interviewed, I fall a little more in love.
I haven't researched his 2nd Amendment stance yet... fear of the unknown.

NewGuy said...

Cain said on the Imus show yesterday that he was a strong believer in the second amendment. I don't know what that translates to in "action" terms, but he didn't equivocate and I have a tendency to believe what he says.