This blog originally founded by Blogger who holds a theological degree and a doctorate in Counseling Psychology. Taught Psychology for 32 years and is now Professor Emeritus. Is a board-certified psychologist and was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award in his profession. Ministered as a chaplain, and pastored Baptist and Episcopal churches. Publications cover the integration of psychology and theology. Served in the Army, the Merchant Marines and the Peace Corps.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

More on Union Fascism in Charlotte

More on Union Fascism in Charlotte

5 comments:

guy faulkes said...

It just keeps getting worse. I have to laugh about it or I would cry.

A national right to work law under the aspect of interstate commerce is a good idea.

NewGuy said...

http://media.charlotteobserver.com/smedia/2011/11/07/16/05/1epF8y.HiLa.138.jpg

Blogger said...

Lib has now posted the same comment to this post so many times I can't count them. I always was taught a promise is a sacred thing and one's ability to have their word trusted is on the line.

Lib promised me that if there came a time that I informed him that I did not want him on this blog, he would honor that and leave.

G.I.G said...

Blogger, If you would like help to ban LPOV by his IP adress I am sure many here could help. If you need help let me know and i can point you in the right direction.

NewGuy said...

BLOGGER SAID>>Lib has now posted the same comment to this post so many times I can't count them. I always was taught a promise is a sacred thing and one's ability to have their word trusted is on the line.

Lib promised me that if there came a time that I informed him that I did not want him on this blog, he would honor that and leave.


Well now we know what his"word" means to him! BTW...I just deleted another of his repetitive posts in case you are keeping count.