This blog originally founded by Blogger who holds a theological degree and a doctorate in Counseling Psychology. Taught Psychology for 32 years and is now Professor Emeritus. Is a board-certified psychologist and was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award in his profession. Ministered as a chaplain, and pastored Baptist and Episcopal churches. Publications cover the integration of psychology and theology. Served in the Army, the Merchant Marines and the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011 AND NOW COMES 2012

THIS IS THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE HELPED MAKE THIS BLOG WHAT IT IS: SARKZEIN, GUY FAULKES, WOLFS HEAD, READER, MIKE D,  JACK and of course our valuable investigative reporter: INQUIRING MIND

THANKS TO THOSE WHO
DROP BY FROM TIME TO TIME. HOPE YOU WILL BE ALONG AGAIN SOON: Keith, Screamin Me Me, Jes Saying, David G, Jeremiah, Nathan, Dog Tom, Curtis J, NRE Employee, New River Therapist, guest, Carol, Perspective, No Compromise,Corey Y, Banner Elk Billy, Herm, Steven Believen’, Logical Mind, Not Him, Welch, Shakes his head (again), He Nay Mei, Lots, Big Foot Lawrence, Perspective, Hillary, Leb1, TR, Foxx Fan, Haley. Of course we also can sometimes receive as many as ten a day of those calling themselves Anonymous. These include faithful readers who for their own reasons prefer that title. Unfortunately there is also Anonymous spam and our Anons can get blocked by mistake.


I WOULD SINCERELY LIKE TO HEAR FROM THE NEXT TWO GROUPS. ARE YOU O.K.? ARE YOU COMING BACK? IF NOT WILL YOU TELL US WHY AND HELP US DO BETTER IF POSSIBLE? GROUP I   THOSE WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED GREATLY BUT HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY MISSED LATELY: NOBODY (I’ve missed you since September) G.I.G. (missed since November) BRUSHFIRE (missed since November) and 2 4 T.

GROUP II THREE BIGGIES I WORRY IF YOU ARE O.K. OATZ (missed since October) JOHNNY RICO (missed since October) and of course HONEST DEBATE (missing since August but promises to be back when its game on)

If I overlooked anyone please let me know.

ABOVE ALL THANKS TO NEWGUY WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED SO MUCH. I DON’T KNOW HOW I GOT ALONG BEFORE HE CAME ON.

SINCERELY, BLOGGER

5 comments:

Wolf's Head said...

Thank you for having this blog.

Although I do miss bashing lefties, it's nice to have a conservative site to visit, unlike the leftist hate site that the Neo-Marxists have.

guy faulkes said...

I must echo The Wolf's statement. This blog is very thought provoking. It is one of the few in which one can have a civil honest debate with others that do not necessarily agree (especially now).

Mike D. said...

After 17 days in Miami, I'm heading back to the High Country in the morning. Happy New Year to you all, and thanks for including my opinions in your forum. I'll be the guy with the deep tan, if you see me on the street. I look forward to continued participation here as the 2012 race heats up. :-)

NewGuy said...

Thanks for the kind words, Blogger. It has been a pleasure to be allowed to share this space with you!

And, let me also state that I too appreciate the contributions from our serious commenters! It's always good to hear the opinions of others who sometimes share - but just as often disagree - with our opinions.

Particularly valuable are those contributors who come in on specific topics of interest to them. People like "Tired of Teachers" who gave us an inside perspective during our discussions of teachers unions and the Watauga school system.

Thanks to all who visit and read this blog! And thanks particularly to those who contribute to the discussions!

Nobody said...

Blogger,
Still dropping by and reading, just not commenting as much as in the past. Good to know someone misses my simplistic comments;)