Democrats’ ideal voter: Illegal alien, convicted felon
Before taking the oath of office, Barack Obama vowed to fundamentally transform the United States. He has certainly done so. For example, Obama has:
– destroyed the job market;
– sent billions of taxpayer dollars to Wall Street, companies overseas, his campaign contributors and public sector unions;
– forced the passage of a wildly unpopular national health care law on a purely partisan vote;
– come out for gay marriage;
– refused to enforce laws on illegal immigration;
– eliminated the work requirement for welfare.
How can a country that elected Ronald Reagan have Obama tied in the polls with Mitt Romney?
The answer is: It’s not the same country.