This blog originally founded by Blogger who holds a theological degree and a doctorate in Counseling Psychology. Taught Psychology for 32 years and is now Professor Emeritus. Is a board-certified psychologist and was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award in his profession. Ministered as a chaplain, and pastored Baptist and Episcopal churches. Publications cover the integration of psychology and theology. Served in the Army, the Merchant Marines and the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Obamacare Summed Up in One Sentence

Obamacare Summed Up in One Sentence

8 comments:

NewGuy said...

Obama summed up...

Fool me once, shame on me!
Fool me twice, shame on you!

Yours truly,

America

Anonymous said...

About 50 people showed up at Shops at Shadowline this afternoon to check out one of the Romney/Ryan campaign buses.

guy faulkes said...

About 50 people showed up at Shops at Shadowline this afternoon to check out one of the Romney/Ryan campaign buses.

And your point is? This is not a dig. What are you trying to say?

Anonymous said...

I guess I just thought it was a pretty good turnout and a lot of young college students were there too. I didn't mean anything other than just letting you all know that the bus was here and people turned out for it. Now I will go crawl back in my hole.

guy faulkes said...

I was wondering if you considered 50 people to be a good turn out. I think it was excellent if the object was to see a bus.

Did anyone talk to the crowd? If so I would have liked to be there.

Jus' Sayin' said...

50 Republicans show up to see an empty bus - and Thursday, 6000 Democrats will nominate an empty suit for POTUS!

guy faulkes said...

I had rather see the bus.

Sarkazein said...

Was this bus made in the USA, or an import like Obama's?