This blog originally founded by Blogger who holds a theological degree and a doctorate in Counseling Psychology. Taught Psychology for 32 years and is now Professor Emeritus. Is a board-certified psychologist and was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award in his profession. Ministered as a chaplain, and pastored Baptist and Episcopal churches. Publications cover the integration of psychology and theology. Served in the Army, the Merchant Marines and the Peace Corps.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Beech Mountain Bulldozed the House of My Friend!


I just heard something which has so upset me and I don’t have a way to find out the facts! Apparently Beech Mountain, one of Stacy IV’s legal clients, just bulldozed my best friend’s house! This happened while my friend’s attorney was appealing his legitimate case through the courts!

Is this still America?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

American values mean nothing to 4

Anonymous said...

What are you saying? Four bulldozed a house? You guys are getting crazier all the time.

Blogger said...

Anonymous, have you ever had yourself tested for Dyslexia or a Reading Comprehension Disorder?