And after much consideration, I voted for Trump.
It really came down to the following.
1. He wants a one page tax return with a simplified code for everyone. About damn time.
2. He wants to force competition in health care and pharmaceuticals using existing laws that would reduce costs by 80 PERCENT! No one else, especially a liberal, has any desire to cut costs.
3. He wants tariffs on foreign goods. About damn time. Other countries use their gov'ts to
give them advantages over US workers, companies and goods. The BEST way would be to replace the income tax with a flat rate national sales tax so all goods have the same tax burden, but this will do, for now.
4. He loves America and wants us to be first. Not "equal" to every goat raping society around the world but FIRST. No apology tours. About damn time.
5. It leaves Ted Cruz open for a Supreme Court appointment, I can't wait.
6. He wants to build a wall along the border and make the Mex's PAY FOR IT. About damn time. It would be better if he made them pay for the upkeep and costs of their MILLIONS of citizens who are here illegally.
7. We might actually get an audit of the FED. That alone would be worth putting him in office. The FED has been controlling our currency and economy since they were created over 100 years ago without a SINGLE AUDIT OF WHAT THEY"RE DOING. About damn time.
8, He's bombastic, loud, obnoxious and I can't wait to put him in a closed room with world leaders who have been taking BILLIONS of our dollars and treating us like s**t. SERVES THEM RIGHT.
9. He may be a dick, but he's a successful dick in the private sector, not some knee pad wearing establishment b**t boy.
10. White lefties put obama in office to teach us rednecks, conservatives, Christians and gun owners a lesson. I think we should reciprocate and give them Trump.
Item # 1 would save billions of dollars. Item #2 could save the gov't alone 1 trillion dollars a year. Cruz would be fine with me if he gets the nomination, but I want some severe changes in how gov't works, and I want the establishment eliminated.