This blog originally founded by Blogger who holds a theological degree and a doctorate in Counseling Psychology. Taught Psychology for 32 years and is now Professor Emeritus. Is a board-certified psychologist and was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award in his profession. Ministered as a chaplain, and pastored Baptist and Episcopal churches. Publications cover the integration of psychology and theology. Served in the Army, the Merchant Marines and the Peace Corps.

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Lost Recent Comment Widget

I don't know what happened to the" recent comments" widget.  It just suddenly disappeared.  I have worked on it for hours now with no success.  I will try again tomorrow.  It is one of my favorite things and I have to have it. 

4 comments:

Blogger said...

I got my IT to work on it and he concluded the problem is with Google. So, I guess we wait for it to return when they get enough complaints.

Wolf's Head said...

Well, what is up now looks incomprehensible.

Blogger said...

Sorry Wolf but it is the best I can do for now. It does have the benefit of taking you right to the comment which the one before the crash did not have. Just click on the commenter's name and you go right to the original comment.I actually like that better and may just keep it when blogger fixes the cause of the crash.

Blogger said...

Plus it gives the date of the comment.