This blog originally founded by Blogger who holds a theological degree and a doctorate in Counseling Psychology. Taught Psychology for 32 years and is now Professor Emeritus. Is a board-certified psychologist and was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award in his profession. Ministered as a chaplain, and pastored Baptist and Episcopal churches. Publications cover the integration of psychology and theology. Served in the Army, the Merchant Marines and the Peace Corps.

Friday, July 15, 2016

Ginsburg, Hillary, Lynch: The New Normal for Our Leaders

Justice Ginsburg: I knew I should not have dragged the court down into the partisan political mud when I praised Hillary and trashed Trump, but I just did it anyway.
 
Hillary: I knew I should not have jeopardized the life of our agents in the field by having an unsecured server, but I just did it anyway.
 
 
Attorney General Lynch: I knew I should not have let Bill Clinton on my plane when I might have to indict his wife, but I just did it anyway.
 
 
(Paraphrasing what they all said publically.) 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

None of those are actual quotations you lying, misrepresenting, idiot. But then again, you are a republican. It's all you know.

Sarkazein said...

Anonymouse/Annoyance 8:16 AM is the voice of desperation as he lashes out, all the time knowing it is exactly what they said but in condensed form. But he can't defend what they said so he attacks the way their mindset is presented.
I would be surprised if Ginsberg would be awake long enough to complete a sentence.

Anonymous said...

Continue to prove my point. No facts? Doesn't matter. Man never landed on the moon.

Blogger said...

Thanks Sark. It is crystal clear that Anon 5:53 has not been keeping up with the news or else he or she is unusually dense.

Sarkazein said...

Blogger- Not only is your post accurate, but as usual, Democrats don't resign after they "did it anyway".
In your post you give the three perps credit for at least not being so ignorant that they have no idea what they did, they apologized for their malfeasance, then go on with life as usual. No consequences.

Anonymous said...

You utilizes quotations ("") to suggest that these were actual, spoken, verifiable written or spoken words. They are not. And by suggesting such, you engage in misinformation and lying. You are a republican to the core and your words have no value except to the poorly educated.

Sarkazein said...

Annoyance said," Sure, the Three Stoogesses said those things, but your punctuation is incorrect!"

Anon 4:12 is an asshole said...

I don't see the quotations ("") that obnoxious is talking about? I think he is just seeing "facts" that don't exist. Something Dems are used to doing!
Besides, when someone uses improper English ("You utilizes quotations") to criticize someone else's posts, it's hard to keep from snickering at their ignorance.

Anonymous said...

Yet, it appears that Blogger has seen fit to correct his error and remove (""). Now the "editorial" can properly be accepted for the bullshit that it is.

Blogger said...

Obama: When I could not get Congress to do my bidding, I knew it was unconstitutional to declare fiats with my pen, but I just did it anyway.

Anon 4:12 is an asshole said...

asshole anon...]

You utilizes lies and bad grammar!