This blog originally founded by Blogger who holds a theological degree and a doctorate in Counseling Psychology. Taught Psychology for 32 years and is now Professor Emeritus. Is a board-certified psychologist and was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award in his profession. Ministered as a chaplain, and pastored Baptist and Episcopal churches. Publications cover the integration of psychology and theology. Served in the Army, the Merchant Marines and the Peace Corps.

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Falling On My Sword

    I tried on Election Day to post a comment to say I would be happier than anyone if I was wrong in my last comment about the outcome of the election but I couldn't get through. I had not predicted the outcome until the morning of the election. I was feeling the pain of a threat of a Hillary presidency with four years of her yelling at and insulting American citizens as she did in her campaign.  At 3:45 AM post election results I was ecstatic. The next day I kept getting feelings of great relief. My Second Amendment is safe, meaning my freedom is safe. I haven't been rubbing it in to any Lefties because I can see the pain they are in... and I am enjoying every minute of their crying faces and the surprised faces of the elite Clintonistas who lost to a non-politition. 
    Unlike Obama who could never rise to the position of President of the United States as he remained a political hack for the far Left Democrats, President-Elect Trump will be capable of rising to that position. 
     Probably the only ones happier than me are the Secret Service Agents that can send her down the road... alone. 
     

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Amen

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FLTtgRqjamnYx8wHNOqjcJpA&v=xNbF9PI9Gjo