This blog originally founded by Blogger who holds a theological degree and a doctorate in Counseling Psychology. Taught Psychology for 32 years and is now Professor Emeritus. Is a board-certified psychologist and was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award in his profession. Ministered as a chaplain, and pastored Baptist and Episcopal churches. Publications cover the integration of psychology and theology. Served in the Army, the Merchant Marines and the Peace Corps.

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Regarding the Next Two Articles


  The following two articles regard the importance of having a good theoretical model to make sense of a crazy world. A really good model needs to be comprehensive. I outlined events which now most people admit they have no working model. I gave my own model which works for me and ties together all the otherwise inexplicable events.

Also, if one wants to do more than just understand, but also likes to try to improve things, their model must point to how to respond. So, I put forth my model which not only allows me to understand, but points the way for what I need to be doing in my little corner of the world.

I then outline how that is all working for me.

No comments: