This blog originally founded by Blogger who holds a theological degree and a doctorate in Counseling Psychology. Taught Psychology for 32 years and is now Professor Emeritus. Is a board-certified psychologist and was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award in his profession. Ministered as a chaplain, and pastored Baptist and Episcopal churches. Publications cover the integration of psychology and theology. Served in the Army, the Merchant Marines and the Peace Corps.
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Praying for Judge Kavanagh
1. Several identified the Jezebel spirit at work. As you know, Jezebel turned the Jews away from God and introduced the worship of the god Baal. Baal demanded the sacrifice of children.
Jezebel also was a powerful woman who even terrified the most powerful prophet in Israel.
Down through the ages the Jezebel spirit arises in the church in the form of that woman in the congregation who dominates weak male leadership. So we prayed against that spirit.
2. The Bible is very clear about people who bear false witness. It also demands having two or three witnesses for any accusation. The Dems know there are no witnesses. We also know that Dr. Ford is not 100% sure of her charges. So, we feel that the Dems are pressing Dr. Ford into saying things under oath with which she has no witnesses. She will be damaged both legally and spiritually. We prayed for her.
3. God has told many of His prophets that he is uncovering evil the likes of which we have never seen. So we prayed He will continue to do what He is doing, revealing the deep state.
4. We recognize that Republican Senators are easily intimidated. So, we prayed God would strengthen their back bones.
5. The Dems can’t sell their policies by the ballot, so as many of you know, they use the courts to get them through. Over time, they went against the will of the people and passed policies that frightened us–policies which can get us cursed. Our prayers are directed toward avoiding that. Every informed person knows that Brett Kavanaugh is the most qualified candidate we have ever had. They also know this whole evil is about Roe vs. Wade.
6. Most importantly we prayed that just like in the 2016 election, the church understands the stakes and once again "deliver us from evil."
Posted by Blogger at 10:37 PM