The fact Hussein Obama is going after religion is significant. Or at least we think it is. Will it be a game changer? I am afraid it won't be. Look at all the really serious things Hussein Obama has done with NO
1. Horizon Disaster - Did nothing for months and then said he was going to kick
3. Solyndra - gave billions to already failing businesses. The story seems to be fading. Not a peep.
4. Beer summit - called the cops out for making a lawful arrest and then tries to cover it with a beer. Lost story.
5. Fast and Furious. Perhaps has the most potential to damage the President. Story is fading. Some sources are indicating Speaker Boehner cut a deal with Democrats to make the scandal go away. RINOs are as bad as Hussein Obama.
5. Taking PAC money. Hussein Obama claimed he would reform elections. Funny he is now getting ready to take PAC money. Nothing said.
6. 57 states. Enough said.
7. Guantanamo Bay - a huge election issue in 2008. Not a peep from liberals on this.
8. Patriot Act - he resigned the Patriot Act which was a huge issue with liberals in 2008. Nothing said.
9. Wikileaks - many damaging cabals. Nothing said.
10. Remarks about Sarkozy that were unprofessional. We never hear about this now.
11. Health Care - 60% of Americans oppose. Fading issue.
12. Attack on Arizona and Alabama immigration laws. 70% of Americans supported bill 1070 in Arizona. People don't seem very concerned that illegal aliens are lowering the living wage, putting Americans out of jobs, filling jails and hospitals and using our welfare.
If this short list doesn't wake people the hell up, then how is the attack on Catholicism any different Blogger? I would like to believe people will wake up eventually, but somehow the things Hussein Obama does never seems to register.
Blogger, how do you think the Catholicism event will be any different? Blogger responds: It probably won't The Media