This blog,originally founded by Blogger, who is listed in Marquis Who's Who and is a recipient of the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award. He holds a theological degree and a doctorate in Counseling Psychology. Taught Psychology for 32 years and is now Professor Emeritus. Is a board-certified psychologist and was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award in his profession. Ministered as a chaplain, and pastored Baptist and Episcopal churches. Publications cover the integration of psychology and theology. Served in the Army, the Merchant Marines and the Peace Corps.
Tuesday, October 1, 2019
Why Evangelicals Are Proud They Supported Trump
1. Signing an Executive Order Protecting Free Speech and Religious Liberty (The Johnson Amendment) Trump’s order, urged the Department of Treasury and the IRS not to punish churches and 501(c)(3) nonprofits that speak about moral and political issues according to their faith.
2. Justice Department Protection Of Religious Liberty
Executive order issuing sweeping guidance for all federal agencies regarding religious liberty.
(We say Merry Christmas now.)
3. Exempting Faith-Based Organizations From Obamacare’s Contraception Mandate
(most notable, Little Sisters of the Poor).
4. Reversing Obama’s Public School Policies On Transgenderism
5. Reversing Obama’s Order On Faith-Based Government Contractors
Which had blocked businesses, faith-based companies and nonprofits whose hiring practices allegedly discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.
6. Allowing federal money to pay to rebuild churches:
The Federal Emergency Management Agency recently said houses of worship can receive federal dollars to rebuild after natural disasters.
7. His religious advisory board has the most powerful religious leaders in the country. He meets with them often, as does evangelical Mike Pence and Mike Pompeo who along with others have regular prayer meetings. (Trump is amazingly orthodox in his beliefs.)
8. Installing the Constitutionalist Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court (What motivated a lot to go to polls.)
9. And the big one, moving the U.S. Embassy In Israel To Jerusalem,
Acknowledging Jerusalem As Its True Capital (This has to do with the prophecy of Jesus’s return.)
10. And now, the U N speech.: